Improving Your Charlotte Bathroom with an Expert Toilet Replacement or Repair
In your bathroom, nothing can be more annoying than a running toilet. After you walk away, it can run for hours, creating noise and racking up your water bill. But a running toilet is merely only one of many problems that can exist with your toilet, and certainly only one of the few that can be easily identified. The bathroom plumbing experts at Charlotte Plumbing have been replacing and repairing toilets in Charlotte and the surrounding area for years, and can get your bathroom back up and operational in no time. Our plumbers can help you with:
- Low Flushing Power: A toilet with low pressure can result in more clogs, and is not as effective as removing waste in general.
- Clogs: Clogs can create problems with your plumbing, and also cause water to back up into your home. In addition, they can cause health and structural hazards, and be a mess to clean up!
- Running: A running toilet can be a nuisance and cost you countless dollars on your water bill in the meantime. Whether it runs for a few extra seconds or doesn’t stop, there’s always an opportunity to improve.
- Leaks: Like with any plumbing leak, a toilet can be dangerous to your pipe system and home’s structure. It prevents the proper removal of waste and can cause further damage if left unchecked.
- Old and Inefficient Toilets: If your toilet is more than 20 years old, it may be experiencing one or more of the above issues without you even knowing it. Corroded pipes, lower pressure and a tendency to clog all add up to dollars that are being flushed away.
Today’s toilets are more efficient and effective than ever. By calling a licensed and experienced Charlotte Plumber, you’ll be ensuring expert installation and peak performance for years to come, saving you on both repair costs and water usage on a daily basis.
Why Choose Us?
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- We always provide flat rate pricing.
- We warranty all of our work in writing.
- 24/7 Emergency Service!